Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
General Transcription Project - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (http://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Non-Voice & Home Based BPO Projects (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Non-Voice Data Entry/Form Filling/Conversion BPO Projects (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Transcription Projects (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: General Transcription Project (/showthread.php?tid=9904)

Pages: 1 2 3

General Transcription Project - ionsys - 24-11-2013

Hi,

We've a lot of General transcription project available with us. Most of the audio files are of 5-15 minutes.

Transcription quality approximately 98%.

Note that it's regular project work and w've lot of files to transcribe.

We are looking for a team OR 4 to 5 individuals who are excellent in English and familiar with the American accent to transcribe a min of 60mins of audio EVERYDAY.

We want someone who can respond immediately and available for chat. Let me know your preferred chat program with the test transcription file.

VERY IMPORTANT: you need to be able to work EVERYDAY excluding weekends. Submit the work in a specified time frame. You need to submit the transcription every 90 minutes if audio file is 5-10 minutes long each.

Rate: $12 per Hour of audio transcription file.
Not the hours worked.

You can easily make a minimum of $400 a month. If you are willing to work harder, you can even take 1000 away. We're flexible with work days, but you have to prove yourself as a reliable agent first.

Make use of US English grammar and punctuation.

No upfront. No Deposits.

Please provide your gmail and skype id to start immediately with a test transcription.

RE: General Transcription Project - arjunligga - 27-02-2014

i m interested in the process mail me the details **** arjunligga@gmail.com

RE: General Transcription Project - Legacyesolutions - 01-03-2014

Hi,

We are interested in your offer. Please send project details to contact@legacyesolutions.com

Regards
Legacy eSolutions

RE: General Transcription Project - spacenet.2013 - 08-03-2014

I am interested in the project, we are having 15 seater fully equiped contact center. I want to take some sample files to see the effort needed for the job. mail me back at avishek.03@aol.com. skype ID:- asy.d1

RE: General Transcription Project - rao_12 - 12-03-2014

[quote='ionsys' pid='20264' dateline='1385273413']
Hi,

We've a lot of General transcription project available with us. Most of the audio files are of 5-15 minutes.

We are looking for a team OR 4 to 5 individuals who are excellent in English and familiar with the American accent to transcribe a min of 60mins of audio EVERYDAY.

We want someone who can respond immediately and available for chat. Let me know your preferred chat program with the test transcription file.

VERY IMPORTANT: you need to be able to work EVERYDAY excluding weekends. Submit the work in a specified time frame. You need to submit the transcription every 90 minutes if audio file is 5-10 minutes long each.

Not the hours worked.

You can easily make a minimum of $400 a month. If you are willing to work harder, you can even take 1000 away. We're flexible with work days, but you have to prove yourself as a reliable agent first.

No upfront. No Deposits.

Please provide your gmail and skype id to start immediately with a test transcription.
[/quote]

Hi,

Please send in the details at raomegha12@gmail.com

Thanks,
Megha

RE: General Transcription Project - Elijah22 - 31-03-2014

Hi

Good day!

Can please kindly send us the details of the program since our centre is exposed to US BPO account.

Thank you.
bryand@globalteleforce.com

[quote='ionsys' pid='20264' dateline='1385273413']
Hi,

Not the hours worked.

No upfront. No Deposits.

[/quote]

RE: General Transcription Project - entasis_IT - 11-04-2017

Hi,
We are a 5 seater startup from Tamilnadu,India.please send us all the details regarding this process at entasisinfotech@gmail.com.Thank you.

RE: General Transcription Project - kwentongkabado - 05-05-2017

Hi,

We are interested with the project.

Please send in the project details **** jlijano@gmail.com

skype **** jliajno

RE: General Transcription Project - OrenSS - 27-06-2017

kindly send the details to orenssph@gmail.com

RE: General Transcription Project - ssndata - 12-07-2017

Hi

Please share the details
bpossn@gmail.com
We have 5 seats and ready to start the work asap.

Thanks,
SSN