Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (http://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Call Center Projects / Process & Services (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: OUTBOUND Call Center Projects / Process (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided (/showthread.php?tid=861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - process2u - 10-06-2011

Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided [****]

Contact Centers please hurry ..

We are the Best Leading Long Distance Service provider in USA , CANADA , and AUSTRALIA. Focus to reach Asians with the Service.

We require Call Centers to having Excellent Hindi , Punjabi , English Speaking Executives for this program.

We provide Voip, Dialer , Database. ( At No Cost )

Payouts :- $15 Active Lead

Paycycle : - 15 days

Min Seats :- 15

Contact Skpye : ****

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - santoshjaiswal82@gmail.com - 08-07-2011

please send me the details at santoshjaiswal82@gmail.com

(10-06-2011, 09:09 AM)**** Wrote: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided [****]

We are the Best Leading Long Distance Service provider in USA , CANADA , and AUSTRALIA. Focus to reach Asians with the Service.

We require Call Centers to having Excellent Hindi , Punjabi , English Speaking Executives for this program.

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - Scream - 23-02-2012

Hi,
My name is Dip Sharma. I am an employee in a BPO and i hold a good experience in this industry. From few months me and few of my collegue have been setting up thing to start up a call center. We are seven in number and all of us hold an experience in BPO for more than 3-4 years. We are currently in Delhi and we looking forward to set our center here in Delhi.

Now that we are all prepared with all the things, the only and the main thing thats not with us is our first client.
we have been looking for information online for sometime and recently got to know you. If you could help us find our first client we would be grateful. We are looking for clients for lead generation or survey to start with.

Please forward us details regarding how you go about.

Thank You.

e mail ;- dip.sharma9@yahoo.com
phone;- +91 8447016569

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - venu.118 - 05-05-2012

Hi,

We are start up company based in Bangalore ( India) and currently we are working for Australian Process with 10 members of team.

if you could send some Inbound Voice Process details according to that we can increasing team size,
so that we can work together.

Regards
Venugopal

(10-06-2011, 09:09 AM)**** Wrote: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided [****]

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - wincompany - 08-05-2012

We are dynamic, full capabilities call center/outsourcing sales company specialized in telesales, telemarketing and lead generation, and we have been working for 9 years in inbound, outbound and e-commerce telemarketing, data analysis, claims handling and processing, debt management, data collection, data management, b2b, customer service, and customer relationship management if interested please contact us. Thank you
my mail dnesterenko@wintrade.com.ua

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - Shawn Jordan - 27-05-2012

Hi,

I the KD Tech. Pvt. Ltd. A call centre in kurseong would like to talk about the uk energy process that you are providing. I have a 10 seater call centre in darjeeling ,India currently dialing for us direct buy showroom and since I want to upgrade my centre with 15 seats within this upcoming month and that too with a uk survey campaign. So I would be looking forward to it.

With Regards

Gunjan

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - campaignsA2Z - 28-06-2012

hi,

We have ready to dial 25 seats.

Our centre is located lucknow.

plz mail me the further process details at campaigns@bposhoppe.com

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - Aashish Massey - 30-06-2012

hey dear,
before few month am working in a BPO and now i want to start my own

and we having 10 to 15 agents and they are best in hindi, english and punjabi
our center is located in rajasthan (INDIA)
so we want to know more about your project

please send us your detail and plan

contact us on :-
aashishmassey18@gmail.com
skype id - aashish.massey

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - crownganesh - 25-07-2012

Hi,

We have a 15 seater setup in Thane district Maharashtra and looking for outbound projects.

We would be more interested in knowing more about the said project if the same is currently available.

Please email details to crownganesh@gmail.com

RE: Greatest Lead Gen Program ever for Call Centers Data, Voip , and Dialer Provided - alexmurphy2000 - 31-07-2012

Hi Sir

I will let you know first that i will run this process fron home on a single seat.I am assuring you to give you the best performance.

Please send me the process detail to dial from home
Thanks & Regards
Sakhawat Ali

Skype id-alex.murphy2000
sakhawatali2000@gmail.com