Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
Homebased Agents required - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (http://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Call Center Projects / Process & Services (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Home Based Call Center Projects / Process (http://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Homebased Agents required (/showthread.php?tid=53439)

Homebased Agents required - pawas - 10-06-2018

Hello Freelancers,

We have several Outbound Campaigns which we are willing to get on roll with freelancers. If you are available for 8 hours shift and have complete Understanding of US accent with minimum 2 years of work experience then you can ping us.

We may high as compared to the market.. If you are good enough than you can earn great!

Ping me on Skype: pawasarora1 to schedule your interview and get started.

Thanks & Regards,

Pawas Arora

RE: Homebased Agents required - BrazilBenjamin - 25-06-2018

hi i have got 4years of experiences in the field of calling, please share the information on brazilbenjamin69@gmail.com. i would like to join

RE: Homebased Agents required - arslanjavaidkhan - 10-07-2018

Our company is PentaLinks Pvt. Ltd., We are a complete BPO business solution organisation based in Pakistan with a good number of employees strength, recognized for its dedication for customer service and client satisfaction, offering a full range of INBOUND, OUTBOUND, and BLENDED CONTACT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS.

We offer inbound and outbound call center services to small and medium businesses. Customer Service, Sales, Retention, Research & Survey Support, Appointment Setting, Data Entry/Encoding/Transcription Support Services.

We have highly motivated, professionally trained customer centric workforce. We offer English-speaking as well as multi-lingual skill sets,trained in the latest sales and customer service strategies and guidelines.

If you are looking for cost effective,experienced, professional & result oriented BPO for outsourcing your business so contact undersigned & give us a chance to serve you.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Arslan Khan
Business Development Manager
PentaLinks Pvt. Ltd.
Email: pentalinks4@gmail.com

RE: Homebased Agents required - tejassonvane9 - 13-07-2018

Hi Pawas,

This is Tejas Sonvane From Ahmedabad.

I am Having experience 4 to 5 Years in BPO.

I am really interested for your project.

Can you send me some more detail regarding this project.

Please email me at tejassonvane13@gmail.com and Phone : 8460999626.

RE: Homebased Agents required - sridharga68 - 27-09-2018

Hi
Please send me the details at :gsmith.executive@gmail.com

RE: Homebased Agents required - robdeb - 18-05-2019

this is robinson im interested in your campain and i got 8 years experience in US voice process please contact to my direct line +919366347674 or mail the info to my mail **** robdeb9856@gmail.com